- Getting Started
- Policy & Guidelines
- Adobe Acrobat PDFs
- Adobe InDesign
- Special Access and Time Limits in Desire2Learn
- Mathematical Expressions & MathML in Desire2Learn
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Mac)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows)
- Microsoft Publisher (Windows)
- Microsoft Word Documents (Mac)
- Microsoft Word Documents (Windows)
- Hiring a Third Party Captioning Service
- Creating Your Own Captions
- Uploading a Video to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Attaching a Caption File to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Google Drive Documents
- Help & Resources
- Report an Accessibility Problem
- Home >
MSU strives to provide IT resources and online services which are accessible to all, without the need for individual accommodations. This site has been built using code compliant with national and international accessibility standards listed in the Technical Guidelines page.
In addition, they have been tested for usability by individuals with disabilities and with popular assistive technologies, such as screen readers and screen magnification software.
If you encounter any problems, please contact the Distance Learning Services Help Desk at (800) 500-1554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.