- Getting Started
- Policy & Guidelines
- Accessible PDFs
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher (Windows)
- Microsoft Word
- Hiring a Third Party Captioning Service
- Creating Your Own Captions
- Uploading a Video to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Attaching a Caption File to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Special Access and Time Limits in Desire2Learn
- Mathematical Expressions & MathML in Desire2Learn
- Google Drive Documents
- Help & Resources
- WAPL Schedule
- Report an Accessibility Problem
- Home >
MSU strives to provide IT resources and online services which are accessible to all, without the need for individual accommodations. This site has been built using code compliant with national and international accessibility standards listed in the Technical Guidelines page.
In addition, they have been tested for usability by individuals with disabilities and with popular assistive technologies, such as screen readers and screen magnification software.
If you encounter any problems, please contact the Digital Content and Accessibility team at email@example.com or call the IT Help Desk at (517) 432-6200.