- Getting Started
- Policy & Guidelines
- Accessible PDFs
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher (Windows)
- Microsoft Word
- Hiring a Third Party Captioning Service
- Creating Your Own Captions
- Uploading a Video to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Attaching a Caption File to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Special Access and Time Limits in Desire2Learn
- MathType for Equations
- Mathematical Expressions & MathML in Desire2Learn
- Google Drive Documents
Help & Resources
- A Guide for Captioning Video
- Captioning Resources
- Classes & Workshops
- Basic Checklist: Online Content Accessibility
- Evaluation & Validation
- Web Accessibility Policy Liaisons
- Course Accessibility Badge and Course Accessibility Review
- Prioritization Guidance
- Faculty Accessibility Questions about Digital Content
- WAPL Schedule
- Report an Accessibility Problem
Who should I contact if I have questions on the Web Accessibility?
Policy questions should be directed to the Digital Content & Accessibility team at email@example.com.
Course accessibility support and consultations are provided by MSU Information Technology. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web branding and development options are available through MSU Communications and Brand Strategy at (517) 355-7505.
Website and document accessibility evaluations are available through MSU Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting (UARC) Contact UARC at (517) 353-8977 or email@example.com to request a quote.
Training for faculty and staff is available through MSU Information Technology Training. Look for courses in EBS or request a custom course.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.