- Getting Started
- Policy & Guidelines
- Adobe Acrobat PDFs
- Adobe InDesign
- Special Access and Time Limits in Desire2Learn
- Mathematical Expressions & MathML in Desire2Learn
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Mac)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows)
- Microsoft Publisher (Windows)
- Microsoft Word Documents (Mac)
- Microsoft Word Documents (Windows)
- Hiring a Third Party Captioning Service
- Creating Your Own Captions
- Uploading a Video to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Attaching a Caption File to Kaltura Mediaspace
- Google Drive Documents
- Help & Resources
- Report an Accessibility Problem
In support of MSU’s commitment to digital accessibility and progressing the work of colleges/units under their web accessibility Five-Year Plans, each Major Administrative Unit (MAU) is required to submit an Annual Self-Review.
Annual Self-Reviews allow MSU to assess our institutional progress and offer an opportunity for MAUs to report changes in resource commitments, priorities, or approach over the course of the year. If your plans or priorities have changed significantly, you may also submit revisions to your Five-Year Plan.
Consultation and support for the Five-Year Plans and Annual Self-Reviews is provided by MSU Information Technology. Contact email@example.com for questions, or to setup a consultation.
How to submit your Self-Review
First, download and complete the Annual Self-Review template. Then submit your Self-Review to File Depot:
- Click here to login to File Depot with your MSU NetID and password.
- Click on the Drop Off button.
- Click next.
- Below the word To:, click on the green Plus button.
- In the dialog box enter the following information.
- Name: [Your Department Name] Annual Accessibility Self-Review.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Add Recipient button.
- Click on the x in the upper right corner of the dialogue box to close the window.
- Type in a note if needed (optional).
- Click on Choose File button for File 1:.
- Browse your computer to find your Self-Review document.
- Click Open.
- Click "Drop off Files" button.
- On the dialog window that pops up, click on Leave Page to close the dialog window.
- A summary of your submitted information will be displayed.